Sunday, November 19, 2006

Blogger-alert

I've always thought people who blog were social outcasts and/or mentally retarded. Seeing as I fit comfortably in that very politically correct box, it was destiny, nay kismet, that I ended up starting one of my own.
So in the tradition of AA meetings all around the world (no disrespect to their saddening ubiquity) I'd like to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Hamza and I'm a blogger. As this is the alpha post I don't want to bore you with mundane details about my life. Suffice to say, I'm a rather ironic Maldivian (look up a map you ignorami), scraping through college in Britain and this blog is my way of avoiding the work I should be doing towards my degree. So as a reward for anyone who managed to get through this dreck, here's a link to my favorite site (http://www.thesuperficial.com) which has helped me and, I hope, will help others, realize just how hollow and meaningless our celebrity-obsessed culture has become. Glory to the human race!!!!

2 comments:

nadha said...

Welcome to blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

AWSOME!!!

ur the kewlest bro..... :-)
muah!

-piece-