Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Music On Mars


I'm not an uncritical fan of Veronica Mars. I'm just as doubtful as the next person about Veronica's improbable resourcefulness. But ever since Buffy The Vampire Slayer went off the air, Veronica Mars is the only show that provides viewers with a fantasy world where a popular blonde hangs out with all the losers at her high school/college instead of getting gang-banged by the football team like in real life.

So there I was drifting off into Kristen Bell's spunky loveliness when I heard the song below by New York-based singer-songwriter Regina Spektor. I've always had a soft spot for the whole Fiona Apple/Tori Amos set, so needless to say this song had me hooked from the get-go.

What's more, the video is dripping with artistic imagery and class. And that's what I'm about these days - dripping.



No comments: