Friday, December 29, 2006

Id Mubarak


It's Eid all around the world. A day when Osama Bin Laden can hang up his explosive coat and spend the day with the wife and kids. Am I implying that all Moslems are terrorists? Certainly not! Although, in my experience, everyone from my grandma-cum-Arabic-instructor to my 10th grade Islam teacher could scare the shit out of Mr. T or the whole A team. I pity the fool who tries to mess with them.

Eid means different things to different people. I speak for everyone at home when I say for us its basically about the chicken. Here's looking at you KFC. You haven't seen real profits until you've opened up an outlet in the Maldives on Eid. Salaam y'all. Hamza - out.

3 comments:

Mary-Jo said...

In our house it's about the beef. And pumpkin salad. And caramel pudding. And paaparu. And... you get the picture.

KFC? Gah. Death to KFC.

hamzah said...

Haha! Akchully I don't eat at franchises myself. No reason. I guess mass-production just waters down taste so the decision might be subconscious. :D

Maldivian Devil said...

eid mubaarak