Saturday, December 16, 2006

Redundancy Rocks


I wouldn't normally post about the same thing twice and I sure as hell don't give a flying bat's hiney about the opinions of people who leave comments here (especially when they bring my platinum-plated vocal chords into question). Nevertheless, any interest in my favorite artists are more than welcome. I guess it is true that Bocelli can sing rings around most other people (with the exception of Kevin Federline perhaps. Popozao y'all!). Out of spite I could point out that Andrea doesn't have 20/20 vision unlike your's truly but I'm obviously the bigger man here so I'll take the high road and just leave people to make their own conclusions.


So, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, a video of my arch-nemesis with some strange Marilyn Munroe impersonator singing another Spanish classic Somos Novios. Feliz Navidad bitches!


6 comments:

Simon said...

I've Andrea Bocelli's album and his voice is truly something else...

btw, it was my dad who introduced me to him with much excitement.

love him

Maldivian Devil said...

Dont mind about reading this saga of You V Signor Boccelli's vocal chords.... as long as its not Pavarotti!

as for about you not caring about what people comment here...Guy Browning in his "Office Politics:How work really works" (Ebury Press) says "There's nothing more surprising and enjoyable than getting a comment on your blog. This shows that someone is reading what you're writing. They may hate it, but people took time to appreciate Chekhov"...

He goes on to say "Never meet someone you contacted through a blog. Your disappointment in them will be as nothing compared with their disappointment in you. It's then a rush to see who can blog their disappointment first"......

Princess nyssa said...

Eventhough his name sounds like something i'd like to eat with Tobasco and Beef....he is so fuckin gifted...it might just be cos i am in love(which i dont think i tell everybody enough about harhar)....would help if i knew what he was singing bout..thats why i need my spanish sweetheart to come back....June 2007 get here faster...and oh my god the pepsi commercial bit i would give my grey hairs to have been there to see...

hamzah said...

I was just joshing people. Your comments give me near-masturbatory pleasure. Don't stop 'em coming. Simon, your dad has taste and that alone is enough to keep him out of an old home for a couple of years. Hey boo, if you're in that lovey dovey mood I've got a whole directory of music that's gonna blow your mind. Can't wait to be home again. Te amo, mija.

nadha said...

Bocelli.. the first I heard him was a duet with Katherine McPhee, and it was a terrible match. I'd be happy as long as he sings alone cox quite honestly, there is no female voice to match his.

hamzah said...

Yes there is and her name is Whigfield of Saturday Night fame. Chuckles. Seriously though you might be right although Sarah Brightman, Sarah Mchlachlan, Ella Fitzgerald, Diana Krall or Ms. Aguilera herself make suitable accompaniments.