Saturday, December 16, 2006

Of Ballads and Blogs

So while I was groggily recovering today from last night's christmas party, I discovered two brand new additions to my daily double.

  1. Apparently, I do a jaw-droppingly fine, intoxicated, baritone version of Besame Mucho which was, thankfully, explained to me after several strangers kept singing it at me and giving me the thumbs-up sign this morning. (I thought I'd landed in an 80s pepsi commercial set in Puerto Rico).
  2. And my sister's got her own blog. Which officially makes me the biggest trendsetter since MC Hammer. Oh don't deny it. Everybody owned a couple of parachute pants in their day.

Princess Nisa's blog is for all those overachievers who just don't know what to do with all that extra time they have on their hands after signing autographs, kissing babies and swimming in vaults full of money. So mosey on over if you think you've got what it takes. And just for good measure, here's a video of Andrea Bocelli trying to imitate my vocal genius and failing terribly (oh the humanity!).



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. Do you seriously think you can do better???? Thanks for tuning me onto this talented guy, I'm going searching for his cds right now!

hamzah said...

How dare you question me!!!!! If I wasn't classy as well as a true diva I would find out where you live and set a bag of dog poo on fire on your porch.

Maldivian Devil said...

Hey how about giving us a video of you singing "Il mare calmo della sera"

hamzah said...

If you hum a few bars I could fake it.

nadha said...

hey can't help thinking abt the dhivehi song "dhiruvi handhaan..". funny:s

beats ur vocal cords! lol! i can sing better than u:P