Saturday, January 27, 2007

Fine Wines Aren't Always Aged

There are times in everyone's life when they've felt like what the song below is saying (unless they happen to be one of those annoying people who never do anything wrong. God I hate them!). I just wanted to share this amazing song in the desperate hope that the majority of the world's population is just as fucked up as I am. This was the story of my life last summer and who better to sing it than Amy Winehouse whose voice was probably preserved in a bunker from the 50s while the twin nuclear blasts of big money and over-production reduced most contemporary voices to synth-heavy cacophonies of unparalleled crapitude (if that's not a word, well, then, it should be! So there).

So, Mesdames et Messieurs, the incomparable Amy Winehouse with Rehab (wild applause).

4 comments:

nadha said...

cacophonies of unparalleled crapitude!!! LOL! i like that :P

hamzah said...

Yeh Nadha 'cos you see I'm all about them words. Over numbers unencumbered numbered words. :D

nadha said...

..and abt fine taste in music:P

I luv luv luv that song, thanks darling

hamzah said...

Why thank you! *blushes, stammers and runs away effeminately*.