Sunday, January 7, 2007

In 24 Hours We'll Be Laying Flowers


Sunday, January 07, 2007 -

10:21 AM - 24 is back!! More Jack Bauer. More fast-paced neurotic suspense. Of course, season 6 will be better than all seasons before it and season 7 will trump season 6 and so on and so forth. Right now Jack and co. share the topspot of the pinnacle of my affections with Battlestar Galactica.


10:23 AM - I've got to find the right picture with all the counter-terrorist chutzpah.


11:02 AM - This real-time thing doesn't work as well in real life when you get interrupted in the middle of posting on your blog. I wonder what Jack Bauer does when he has to take a dump or someone messages him on MSN. Anyway watch 24 for the time of your life. Get it? Time? Comedy thy name is Hamzah.

5 comments:

Athena said...

atlast, someone with a passion for 24, where have you been all my life? atleast the last 24 hours

Athena said...

if you download torrents, 24 season 6 has its first three episodes up on mininova.org

Anonymous said...

24 is back ... ???
Thats great news ...
I've watched all the past seasons ...
This is indeed very good news ...
as athena said ...
its good to finally find someone blogging about this show ...
guess i gotta get me those 3 episodes ...
what r the chinese upto ... i wonder ...
guess i dont have to wonder too long ... hehe ...

hamzah said...

Chinese thrown outta the picture for good old Middle-Eastern terrorists. Jack sacrificed by the government. It doesn't get any better than that. 4 Episodes are out already btw. Just thought I'd let you guys know. Projectw.org can help you with this.

Athena said...

damn good. I have actually been looking for mega or rapishare, torrents eat up my data too much. Thanks for that :)