Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Girls & Their Dreams


I watched Dreamgirls this week and damn me to hell but I liked it. I mean Chicago was annoying and managed to make Catherine Zeta Jones look like a man (they should show Martin Scorsese how to work that black magic on Leonardo Di Caprio) and Moulin Rouge was just plain scary at times (the thought of 40 year old whores being the norm in Paris was too much to bear. French pimps should have more rigorous hiring standards).

But try as I might I couldn't hate this musical. So there's no denying it. I must be gay (I apologize to all the families of women all around the world who slit their throats when they saw this). Still can't seem to think about buttfucking or getting poked by a dude without throwing up but that's the necessary next step. I'll have to find a way to get it done. Maybe pass out drunk on Santa Monica Blvd and wake up to find myself sodomized. That's relatively less nauseating. But wait Beyonce' was in it! Oh stop reaching Hamza you know you were actually in it for the scene where Eddie Murphy dropped his pants. Now you know the real reason why you watched Shrek three times.

Watch trailer below. Warning: Might cause irrepressible homosexuality.



6 comments:

Princess nyssa said...

All that jewellry and that pretty face and countless gay friends...i saw this comin from a mile away...i just had to hear it from the horses mouth.. mum will be ecstatic since she is down to one son now....who i am not convinced is not gay eventhough he has knocked up his wife(keanu reeves infatuation). Have fun pretty boy!!!hehehe love ye

nadha said...

hmmmmmm!!! that'd explain a lot!

b*nd*y*. :P:P

Maldivian Devil said...

try watching LION KING next time...or CATS

hamzah said...

Boo, you had to go pickin' on the crown jewels dincha? hyuk! haven't worn them so much lately. jus a choker or the occasional wristband. N shhh my blog readers aint sposed to kno i'm a prettyboy. I want them to respect my intelligence n we all know ugly ppl get all the props. Haha Nadha. It took me 5 minits to figure out what that was!!! Shame on me for burying my past like that. Thanks for reminding me "hemun vaashe fidhaa fidhaa". LOL. Devil I think even gay people think Cats is too gay. I should know. I was in the Bandiyaa group. ;) Luv y'all
p.s.- I just remembered, I know the song Macavity the Mystery Cat by heart. Fuck me hehehe.

Princess nyssa said...

Mc cavity the mystery cat his called the hidden paw for he's master criminal who can defy the law, he's the bafflement of scotland yard the english queens despair...and when you reach the scene of crime Mc cavity's not there...
Mc Cavity Mc Cavity there's no one like Mc Cavity blah blah the monster of depravity.......hey howd we learn that song bro...............i cant remember

hamzah said...

Me neither. I'm pretty sure we never watched Cats! Oh wait! Yeah it was in that poetry book mom had. Dammit! I have her to blame for my sissy bookishness. Love her to bits though.