Thursday, November 30, 2006

One Less Wiggle In Their Step


Lately, I've been too sad and confused to update my blog. Sad, because Greg Page (the Laa Laa of the gang) from The Wiggles has retired (Why, God? Why?!). Confused, because I have no idea who he or The Wiggles are. Regardless, I'm sure he will be missed. By whom I can't say. I'm not god after all. But the truth is he's gone. And all because of some mysterious disease that causes nausea and dizziness in him for some inexplicable reason. Crabs? The Clap? The Bubonic Plague? Who can say? What's even sadder is the thought of all the lawsuits he and the other Wiggles will face from people who now know for sure where they caught the nausea and dizziness they got from watching their show.

We should take this opportunity to remember all the great artists who have been stolen from us too early in their careers by death or disease. Janis Joplin, Jim Morrisson, Kurt Cobain, and now Greg Page. Audioslave is right. The original fire truly has died and gone. Take it away Chris Cornell. (Play the video below or the dramatic ending to my eulogy is completely ruined)


1 comment:

psyph said...

Hell ya, I have seen those bastard somewhere. If they got anything to do with a show like Barney the Dinosaur, death to em all I say.

Sorry, its a nasty thing to say. But that freakin purple dino bastard pisses me off.